1) Naps! ... God, as always, knows what I need. And today I was exhausted from the time I woke up and just needed some time to recharge my batteries. So I was hoping I could get both kids down for a nap this afternoon and I did! We ALL slept for THREE HOURS! And it was great sleep! Something I don't get much of at all being pregnant. I am SO thankful for that! It felt so very good!
2) The "name" Mama, even though I hear it a thousand times a day.
3) Friends that provide support, love, and adult conversation! Ha!
4) That my kids are safe with me at home, sleeping in their beds, when so many children are missing tonight. Hurt and scared with their parents losing sleep and meals, and shedding endless tears with broken hearts wondering if they will ever see them again. I cannot fathom it. Those families are in my prayers tonight.
2) The "name" Mama, even though I hear it a thousand times a day.
3) Friends that provide support, love, and adult conversation! Ha!
4) That my kids are safe with me at home, sleeping in their beds, when so many children are missing tonight. Hurt and scared with their parents losing sleep and meals, and shedding endless tears with broken hearts wondering if they will ever see them again. I cannot fathom it. Those families are in my prayers tonight.





No comments:
Post a Comment