
Today I am thankful for:
1. Giggling little girls who run around with Mommy's sunglasses on.
2. Little boys who think that chocolate pudding cups should definitely be considered a balanced lunch.
3. A husband who was so happy last night just to be curled up with me in bed watching football.
4. A Savior who still sees the potential and good in me when it seems I always seem to disappoint Him. He still answers my prayers even when I know I am unworthy of asking.
5. The reassuring movement of this precious baby girl growing within my very body.
1. Giggling little girls who run around with Mommy's sunglasses on.
2. Little boys who think that chocolate pudding cups should definitely be considered a balanced lunch.
3. A husband who was so happy last night just to be curled up with me in bed watching football.
4. A Savior who still sees the potential and good in me when it seems I always seem to disappoint Him. He still answers my prayers even when I know I am unworthy of asking.
5. The reassuring movement of this precious baby girl growing within my very body.





2 comments:
You're a gifted writer. I really enjoyed reading that. I liked all the things you're thankful for, but the last 2 especially brought tears to my eyes. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing this with us.
What! Chocolate pudding cups aren't part of a balanced lunch?
Post a Comment