I am almost 37 weeks into this pregnancy now. I have been off bed rest for almost a week and I have been cleaning my katookis off!! Been so busy and I still have so much more to do! I have made some serious progress upstairs but now the downstairs needs attention. That's my goal today.
To Do:
1)Scrub the downstairs bathroom.
2)Pick up toys in living room.
3)Do dishes.
4)Scrub the kitchen floors.
5)Wipe down dining room table.
6)Work on laundry in the laundry room.
7)Vacuum and dust the living room.
8)Put away clean laundry that's on the couch.
9)Scrub floors in the laundry room.
(All of this will take me until the end of the week probably, yuck!)
Phewwww, and that's just the downstairs. Upstairs I still have to:
1)Bring dirty laundry downstairs.
2)Put away toys.
3)Dust and vacuum the kids' rooms.
4)Wash the bed linens.
Bed rest will DESTROY your house! I cannot believe how bad things got around here! But give me a few more days (hear that Hannah?) and things should be back in pretty good order. As for the pregnancy itself. Things are going good. Just major backaches after cleaning and the usual discomforts (which it seems this time I have them all!). My 36 weeks appointment went well and I have already made a good bit of progress with all the contractions I have had since 30 weeks so at least I will start off labor with somewhat of a head start. The doctor actually only gave me a couple more weeks (almost 2 weeks ago), she seems to think I will go early. But I know my babies and I think she will hang out in here for quite some time. She tries to come weekly when it's too early and now that it's okay for her to come she will take her sweet time. Just the way it goes ya know? I have been working so hard this week and nothing! A few contractions here and there and not much else. I had a feeling that would be the case. So I suppose I could have another 3 weeks to go or more before she arrives. I have my next appointment this Friday so we'll see where I am then. Even the doctor admits that sometimes labor is just too unpredictable! But as long as my house is back in order I am SO ready for her to be here! SO uncomfortable at this point! I always get like this at the end. Especially now that her head is already engaged! So send labor vibes this way......
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment