Sunday, May 13, 2007
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Just a quick post to say Happy Mother's Day to all! I had bunches of contractions last night (after walking the zoo all day from 9-4) and I really was starting to think I may deliver Hannah ON Mother's Day! Wouldn't that have been something! But they sputtered out in the wee hours. We spent all day Saturday together....one more outing with just the two kids. And it was such a nice day. I admit being really sore and hot and tired at nine months pregnant made me a bit cranky here and there, but overall the day was great! Can't believe I will soon be the mom to three! AMAZING! Friday, Eli brought home his first homemade Mother's Day gift for me and it made me cry. I am such a sentimental sap. But I suppose all moms are during those little moments. The gift was a sweet little flower that they planted in a yogurt cup decorated with aluminum foil. And a magnet that is a little tea cup shaped pouch with a real tea bag on the inside. It said "Thanks for all you do. Love Eli." It's on my fridge of course. He told me he made it because he loves me and that's why it says love Eli and I'm his mom and I do a lot. It was so sweet. Kids are great, being a mom is great! Greater than I ever thought it would be! Today we went to church this morning where they had a sweet Mother's Day message and boxes of chocolate for each mom and then we had reservations at the Macaroni Grill, with some friends, for our Mother's Day lunch. It was yummy as always. Heath gave me a sweet card and box of Godiva truffles (and then I had the choice of where ever I wanted to eat today). I have taken a long nap and we are having leftovers for dinner so no cooking for me tonight. I just plan on doing some more cleaning and such to get ready for Hannah. I can't help it. I know I should just relax today, but this nesting thing compels me beyond reason to get things done. It's driving me crazy. But at least things will be in order. Anyway...... In honor of my mothergood I am gonna post some pics of my babies from the zoo in just a little bit, LOL. Have a wonderful, blessed day moms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment