Wednesday, May 9, 2007
OMGOODNESS!
All I have to say is inflamed hemorroids suck! I have only had them after the delivery of my other two kids and they went away fairly quickly. With everything going on with a new baby who has time to think of your hemorroids?!? Well this time, not so lucky. This baby keeps slipping further down into my pelvis and is now engaged completely. With that has come LOTS of pressure, ultimately leading to the H monsters! They have gradually "settled in" over the past few days and they are terrible! So very uncomfortable! It is so time for them to be moving on to their next pregnant victim. Having them while pregnant (as opposed to afterwards) is so much worse. You have ALL the other discomforts of pregnancy (and believe me, this time I have them ALL) to deal with and then just when you think at 38 weeks you are gonna pop and how much more uncomfortable can you possibly get.......and then BAM, they come. Just one more symptom to check off the list I tell ya. They are one I could def live without. Hannah hurry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
LOL! Those are the worst! I swear it is like giving birth without the baby to show for it.
Post a Comment