Saturday, August 29, 2009

What can I say...

We are losing another pregnancy. I really have no words right now. Pregnancy number 12, loss number 9. I'm discouraged and sad. Not sure if I can even say how I feel on paper right now. And I honestly don't feel like hashing it out right now really. Maybe later. Just wanted to update everyone. Prayers are needed. It's gonna be a rough week.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Shelly, I am so sorry! After reading your comment on my blog (which was right on!) I wanted to check your blog out! Where have you been all my bloggy life???? I love what you have to say! I also am heartbroken for you and wanted you to know that even though I don't know you, you are in my prayers! Your post on stranger is this Land was so me! I have so many Christian friends but still feel so alone. It's like once I start talking about Jesus they want to change the subject? What? Shouldn't we be excited to talk about Him? I'm glad to have found you! I can tell we will make great friends:)

GrOwTh SpUrTs said...

Thanks Bridget!! I love reading your blog as well! How amazing is it that we can make friends that are hundreds of miles away by computer?! And we can relate to others and encourage others across the miles. It's a blessing!