And I also noticed my readership is down after the last post too. Imagine that. I am not surprised. But I make no apologies. But regardless of number of readers I will still blog. Just having a hard time keeping up with it lately. So I will still be here, just random and sporadic like the last several months.
As for baby number four, we are taking a break of sorts from the whole "trying" thing. I had a procedure that was supposed to create a more favorable environment and we were encouraged to try for the next few months. But we did that and I did get pregnant (right away), but I miscarried once again. So that is why the break is necessary. I need it. It's not so much a total break as it is a letting go of control and leaving the timing up to God. I am not counting days or stressing over when and and what not. We are just going with the flow. Which is hard for me. But God's timing is best. So we are bathing it in prayer and leaving it completely in God's hands. So will you pray with us? It's hard for me not to stress and worry and think about it often. So it is a daily choice for me. Anyway....that is my brief update and don't give up on checking in with me. At some point soon I will post again. Don't know when or about what, but it will happen.





1 comment:
I L-O-V-E you Shelly!
Post a Comment