Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Sentiments Exactly...

This blog is great. And her homeschool experience is almost a mirror image of ours. Right down to the special needs of her children. Her name is Kelli Crowe and this is her blog. Here are a couple of things that I found and thought I would share as I started to read her blog this week. This is a link  that explained the whole "sheltering my children" argument to me. I def don't think I shelter my children, but when it saw it explained like this it doesn't sound so bad after all. And I guess I see it the same way really. Who knew? Check it out. Here is another great link that breaks down some of the misconceptions about homeschooling. And it's so true when she says that we don't care if you send your kids to school. We made a choice for our family and you have to make a choice for yours. We are all so different and different things work for each of us. We can't paint every one with such a broad brush. You know what works best for your family, your the unique mommy of unique kids. Okay, just thought her blog was great and I feel as though we are kindred spirits of sorts. So I decided to share. She also does amazing scrap booking and such so check it out. She's great!

No comments: