Monday, March 12, 2007

The Switch!

Guess what?!?!?! We have made the switch! To what you ask? From a PC to a Mac! Huge step for me! I hate change. But truthfully I am LOVING it so far! Gonna take some getting used to. But once I get the hang of it (which it isn't going to be too hard I don't think) it will be FANTASTIC! So many cool new things that a PC doesn't offer! Who would have thought! It's perfect for our family with all the pictures, music, and family videos that go through our computer. It's just a matter of learning the Apple equivalents to the PC system and all the other unique things it offers. Fun stuff. But I will learn how to upload pics and cut and paste and work my magic on here and our other web site very soon. Can't wait to start playing around with it more!!!

No comments: