Thursday, March 22, 2007
Sometimes Ya Just Gotta Rant
Anyone want two kids to adopt?!?!?!? LOL! They are driving me nuts! Neither one would take a nap today and now they are being whiny terds. I let them go outside for a little while just so they could throw tantrums when it was time to come inside. When I attempted to lay LuLu down for a nap she ended up taking off her stinky diaper instead (I knew it would happen one day)! And the Hubby is supposed to get off at 4 and never gets home before 4:30 so I see him a total of 5 minutes before he is gone again for school. He walks in the door after work and I am cleaning off the "stinker" and he wonders why I am in a bad mood. MMMMMMM, four letters P-O-O-P! And one other reason....I NEVER see my husband! (Will be SO glad when he is done with his degree!) And oh yeah.....I'm PREGNANT for the 8th time, and yet another reason.......They would NOT nap and now they are being tyrants! There are more reasons of course, but this is not a book after all. Any questions? Bed rest is a joke with 2 kids. Okay I am done....for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment