Thursday, February 8, 2007
Mmmmmm.....
Not sure anyone reads my blog. Of course not many people know about it. With everything else I have going on I am not sure I have time to keep it up, but I am trying. I already do our family web site and take a gazillion pictures. Then there is MySpace and my ladies group. So my computer time is turning into hours. We'll see. I will keep doing it for awhile and see where is goes. But if you read and like, comment, delurk yourself so I can feel some love. Otherwise I am not sure I am gonna stick around. I do enjoy doing it so I may just do it for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Shelly, this is Casey Childs, now Casey Garmendia from Pickens...remember me? I found your blog through your myspace page. Your children are beautiful by the way! I just had my first child, a daughter named Avery Elizabeth. Check out our family website when you get a chance www.garmendiafamily.com
I just found your blog today and have definitely delurked myself! Hope you don't think I'm some cray lady for commenting all over the place! Just enjoying your posts and want to encourage you to keep it up even if only for yourself. If nothing else, it's a great way for you to journal...
i read it... once you delurked on my site, I started reading yours... don't stop!!
Post a Comment