Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Little Random Info on Me:

My best friend posted this on her blog. I haven't done one in a while so I figured why not? So here goes....

1. What time did you get up this morning? I was up all night with some crappy virus thing so I tried to sleep in and get some extra rest (as if that's possible with two kids) and even let my boy play hooky so I didn't have to take him to school.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Do I have to choose? I really love both. But I wear my pearls a lot and love them!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I hardly ever go to the movies anymore (thank the Lord for Blockbuster Total Access). But the last movie we went to see was Pursuit of Happyness except the projector screwed up and we saw Eragon instead, which was surprisingly good. (And, BTW, I don't think I can give a short answer for anything ha!)

4. What are your favorite TV shows? If it weren't for Tivo I would never catch a single show. But since this fabulous invention exists I can record all our favorites. Which are, in no particular order, Grey's, ER, Heroes, Smallville, American Idol, CSIs, and my newest favorites are Wedding Bells (something deep inside me would love to plan weddings)and Notes from the Underbelly. This list does not include all the other shows from the nerd channels that I watch (Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, Little People Big World, anything on Food Network, Discovery, TLC, etc.)

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? A bowl of Malto Meal brand "lucky charms". It's all I could stomach.

6. What is your middle name? Elizabeth ( I know, b-r-e-a-t-h-e, a SHORT answer!)

7. What is your favorite cuisine? We love to try all kinds of new foods and I am probably one of the least picky people you'll ever know. So it's hard to pick one. But right now it's anything Mediterranean, Indian tends to be the favorite at the moment.

8. What foods do you dislike? See above answer. However there are a few things. Such as tapioca pudding....and right now I can't think of anything else, but there are others.

9. Favorite chips? Probably Nacho Cheese Doritoes or any kind of Pringles.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? What's a CD? Ha! I am an itunes junky so I can't remember what CD I bought last. But the current favorite album is Wide Eyed and Mystified by downhere.

11. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Ford Explorer, black

12. What is your favorite sandwich? A Penn Station Philly Cheesesteak, YUM!

13. What characteristics do you despise? deceitfulness

14. What are your favorite clothes? Usually great jeans and cute top with funky sandals and accessories, takes me anywhere

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Europe in general, but specifically Italy.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever is on sale usually. Sometimes it's the good stuff, most of the time it isn't. And come on, a lot of off brands look just as good as the name brand stuff, I mean let's get real. If I had unlimited fundage I of course would go crazy when shopping.

17. Where would you want to retire? Not sure yet. We don't really have roots anywhere. So I suppose the world is our oyster when the time comes. We do want to travel a lot, but also want a place for our kids to come home to.

18. Favorite time of day? When the kids go to bed and it's just me and the hubby for a little while, or just me, myself and I for a little while.

19. Where were you born? Little Rock, AR

20. What is your favorite sport to watch? I have really gotten into baseball these days (GO CARDS!), but I love football too. It's a good thing the seasons are different.

21. Who do you think will not send this back? Who ever really knows.

22. Person you expect to send it back first? see above

23. Pepsi or Coke? Def Coke!

24. Beavers or ducks? mmmmmmm, not sure what this is about, but I guess ducks

25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? absolute night owl, and I always regret it in the morning

26. Pedicure or manicure? pedicure, however I am usually giving one to myself so that's not too relaxing

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Our third baby is due in 5 short weeks!

28. What did you want to be when you were little? So many different things. The ones I remember the most were veterinarian and teacher and I as I got older it was a Marine Biologist and then a Speech Therapist.

29. What is your best childhood memory? Times with my loud, hilarious, loving family. ALL of them! It was always so fun to get together, still is.

30. Piercing? My ears. Thought about the belly button, but then I got pregnant again.

31. Ever been to Africa? Nope. We have a sponsored child there so if I had the chance to go I would go see him.

32. Ever been toilet papering? of course

33. Been in a car accident? only minor ones, thank the Lord

34. Favorite Day(s) of the week? Friday nights or Saturdays

35. Favorite restaurant? Way too many to list really, but we love going to The Hill in St. Louis (the Little Italy in the area) for fabulous, authentic italian food! I suppose we visit there more than anywhere. Other than that I LOVE me some really good seafood or going to India's Oven.

36. Favorite Flower? Tulips, daisies, or a really beautiful red rose

37. Favorite ice cream? chocolate chip mint

38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Probably Culver's

39. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Once, NOT a good day during the dramatic teen years

40. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Holly

41. In which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ann Taylor Loft

42. Bedtime? usually around 12 a.m.

43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I would love to hear everyone's responses.

44. Last person you went to dinner with? the hubby and kiddos

45. What are you listening to right now? some medical show on Discovery Health Channel

46. What is your favorite color(s)? reds and greens and lately browns and corals

47. How many tattoos do you have? None, I have been thinking of getting a small one if I get my body back after this last baby. A little reward for myself and one last dumb thing to do in my twenties. Have NO idea what I would get though.

48. How many are you sending this e-mail to? just whoever reads this blog

No comments: